Saturday, October 23, 2010

WHY JAH BLOGS!

Okkkkkkkk...so yeah I got a lil mushy on that last post...my very first one. But who cares... lol Aiight. So why do Jah blog?
  • because she can- duh! i mean...its free why not?
  • because i like for people to read what i think- only way u gonna know who i really am
  • because she wants more people to read actual and real shit- nuttin made up here my nig. lmao@ my nig
  • because if u didnt wanna know what i thought..u still wouldnt be reading right? right!
"i'm famous bitch! [flips hair]"- jah riddlez
I came across this site called Second Life and signed up for it. lol....addictive! I learned about SL by watching CSI one day. [true story- again like i said this shit is REAL] I've met some people in this virtual world that means ALOT to me..some I dont ever see losing contact with and some I could care less about. So yeah...some of my blog would be about this place.. lol Well, in this place.. my name is Jahmeia Riddler. Hence the name...again say it with me peoplez "Jah Riddlez"...remember that ish...it'll be famous one day.
Jahmeia Riddler



ME! (never claim to be what u not- its not becometh of u) [ctfu@ becometh]

Later, i'll introduce ya'll to my peeps! oot oot! mhm...dont deal with  fakeness, lameness, or bitchassness! bwahahaha i made a funny! Welp, funny to me anyways! don't like it? It's MY blog....screw u and ur thoughts! Until then, I'm out like Chingy's sex secret!  hahaha another funny! -slap knee-

No comments:

Post a Comment