Sunday, October 24, 2010

Da Poohskie!

Money over everything I'm all about my change
I'm still rich, still the baddest bitch in the game
fuck this hoe, that hoe, all them bitches lame
And I ain't gotta say it, you already know the name.
"Thats Ma Attitude"- directly from Pooh's fb page lol

One of the Realist females on this game called SL. This is one of the ONLY females I even fucks with. Always been REAL with me. And I dont expect to EVER lose contact wit her. Pooh gots my back 100% and I love her so dearly for that. When all the other lames did what they did..Pooh held me down. She is truly a gem. And I love her like a sister (even if she do affair wit my babe lowkey- its Pooh so I'm willin to share lmaooo  ok..so i'm kiddin) But, all in all...to know Poohskie is to love her and that I do. =)

GETTTTT ITTTTT! lmaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment