Friday, October 22, 2010

Hurt

I know some blogs start off on good notes..how u came to decide to blog...y u blog...things like that..but all i can write about now is hurt. So many things are happenin around me right now. So many people are hurt. And I have a feeling its all because of me. Its like both my lives are spinnin out of control and I dont know how to stop it. I'm tired of hurting those I love...those I care about..maybe it is me. Maybe nobody wants to just admit it to me. Maybe they are afraid I'd get mad at them too. I dont know how to explain this. I don't know what to do. What do I do? What do you do when all you know is pain?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we hurt people n nor realize it and alotta times people hurt us but makes us feel like its our fault. U ma girl... a hell of a good friend/sis and its gon' stay dat way!
    Mz Pooh wooooooooooooooooot lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Poohskie. But yesterday was like a reallllly bad day for me. And on top of that...i wrote this before the other two things happened..funny huh? But, I know who got my back...I know who my friends are...I know who cares...so hey...it fuck the rest...i'm smiling now on my end. And its gonna stay that way... Loves u Pooh!

    ReplyDelete