Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trayvon Juneberry...Jah's Drug of Choice





Interesting Title Right? lmfao I thought so too...but its true [shrugs] Well, I am addicted to this guy in SL named Tray. It's funny because although its only SL... he actually means alot to me. He's what I would have to say is one of my bestestest (yes, mhm I said bestestest) friends. When I have problems I feel I cant talk to nobody else about, its Tray's shoulder I cry on (well, virtually but u get the picture). He's been there for me through rl (real life) deaths, sadness, happy moments and almost anything in between. That means alot of me. He's also one of the only dudes on the face of the Earth (theres only 5 total) that I actually give a fuck about. Sad? Who da hell cares about your opinion? This is MY blog. lmao...go make your own if you dont like it. ahahahaha

mmm....mmm....good!
Tray likes to say I have Juneberryitis...whatever that is..[shrug] and maybe he's right. lol. I've never seen it in the medical books tho. smh So, I'm not sure exactly what the symptoms and signs of this is. Maybe one of you can help me figure that out. lol...well, I have more people to add soooo... I'm gonna end this one...but another topic on this indiviual will be up soon...Smh...maybe thats a sign of Juneberryitis =/ hahahah...oh well...my avi will die a happy lady lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment